Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Today.

Summer keeps slipping further away...
but fall is coming and I love the changing leaves
the crisp skies
and cool breezes.

And  I love these apple blocks from Etsy. 
A perfect blend of summer and fall,
to ease you into the new season.

I stretched summer to its limit and now I'm 
going to do the same for fall.
That means trips to the apple barn in TN,
Picking apples at the Orchard in OH,
Carving pumpkins,
baking pumpkin-y things with lots of cinnamon
ginger
nutmeg
cloves.

And appreciating each day.
I'm so bad at seeing the beauty in the everyday.
But I'm getting better at seeing the everyday beauty,
and my life is richer because of it.
Happy September!

1 comment:

Millie said...

That sounds perfectly lovely! I was just thinking yesterday how I miss the Apple Barn.