Friday, January 27, 2012

Why, Hello.

I'm debating on retiring this little blog of mine.

My writing has been taking place elsewhere lately.

But for now, let me tell you about student teaching and where I'll be this summer and beyond.
I'm teaching 6th grade Language Arts, which can be a challenge and a blessing. My little munchkins are full of energy. God has blessed me with wonderful students and new teacher friends, who bring encouragement and laughter (and new recipes to try).

And this summer I'm heading west to Seattle to live after graduation! and !!!
I'm in love with the city, the people, the rain, and my aunt, uncle, and cousins who live ten minutes from downtown. I've spent so many summers in Seattle it feels like home.

I love the mountains

The rain

The city

The ocean

The food

The writer community

I cannot wait. But I also don't want this semester to go too quickly -- I only have a few more months in Tennessee. I'll miss the Southern accents, food, and rolling mountains, and the friendships.
God has been good to me.

1 comment:

Millie said...

I'm so excited for you!